Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan!!

I'm a couple days late on posting, what else is new.. but I wanted to post anyways! Nathan turned 25 on Wednesday and I successfully planned and carried out a Surprise party for him! It was awesome! Thanks to everyone that helped me out with it. I want to give an official shout out to Nathan and tell him how much I love him and I can't wait to spend the next eternitys worth of birthdays with him! Here are only 25 of the million reasons that I love you Nathan!
1: Your Smile.. I melt
2: The way that you laugh at your own jokes
3: I can finish your drink and you just laugh (I don't exactly react the same way)
4: Your passion for climbing
5: You will stay up late talking to me for hours even when you have to work early
6: Your love for the gospel
7: You put up with and pretend that you like my teenage drama shows
8: You make a wicked steak.. mmmm
9: Me: "Guess what?" You: "You found your brain.."
10: Patience
11: The way I fit perfectly in your arms
12: You push me to do my best
13: I love the way you laugh at "Hot Rod" even though you have seen it a million times
14: You can recite practially the whole movie
15: My Snuggie
16: You like to make me mad just so I will beat you up
17: Ernie loves you
18: You look freaking sexy on your motorcycle
19: Your hair
20: You still love me even after I have ruined many of your favorite shirts in the laundry
21: Ripped Body
22: You let me fall asleep on your lap and then you carry me to bed
23: You love your family
24: You love my family
25: You love me unconditionally

4 comments:

marshfam said...

That's some pretty freaking cute mushy stuff there, I love it! You two are adorable, I'll bet you two would make cute babies : )

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! You two are so cute! :)

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Nathan!

RandeeLynn said...

You guys are such a cute couple! I hope we can all hang out more often!