Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another one Bites the Dust






Yes, its true.. We have pulled one more over to our side.. My friend Haley has recently been married and being the wonderful friends that we are.. failed to give her a shower before she was wed.. So Sage was awesome enough to plan a night out with the girls to celebrate this wonderful occasion! We had so much fun.. we always do.. just laughing and talking and catching up on the excitement going on in each others life! It is so fun to go places with all the girls because there are so many of us.. People look at us like we are crazy.. but maybe we are! And there was even a few people that are missing.. Thanks to my girls for all the good times and for all of your love and support! You guys are the best friends in the world!!


4 comments:

Stefanie Horsley said...

Ah man I hate living in Logan, I didn't even get invited!! Lameness!! But it looks like you guys had fun!

Chelsea Williamson said...

This looks like it was a great night. Once in a while I catch myself being nostalgic about high school and don't even feel bad about it because we had a GREAT time and I have a lot of great memories with all you beautiful girls. I love you (and the rest of you) mucho.

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

I am SO glad that I am not the only one that likes One Tree Hill. LOL. Don't you love it?? :)

Savanna said...

oh dear shar. i look like a rabbit in that picture. aah! good thing i don't really care because if i did, my dreams of stardom might be dashed with such a photo.