Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Colorado Trip

Well.. It's Monday.. It's a holiday.. Nathan is at work.. I am sitting at home with absolutely nothing to do.. Awesome.. this is why I choose to work full time.. Anyway.. to update the 3 people that look at my blog, we went to Colorado a couple weeks ago to go see Tiffany and Ryan and we got to hang out with the fam and have an awesome time.. and since we all know that I am not a writer.. I will just post my pics! enjoy!








3 comments:

a*J*k said...

looks like fun..

Sarah said...

Hey, I'm one of the 3 people that reads your blog :) The trip looks like so much fun; we wish we could have come!

The Norths said...

Well, I guess we know who the 3 people are now! Looks like your trip was fun. You never did tell us all about it... at least not while I was there...