Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Has anyone seen Nathan's club?





Hooray it is Golf season again... yay. I have to be honest.. I never thought i would be a golfer... but I also didn't ever imagine i would marry Nathan Bingham. I am proud to say I now love both! Claudia... We can watch those golf movies together because I have absolutly no idea what I am doing either but it is still way fun..


Did I mention that Nathan is also a great teacher... well.. most of the time.. lol.. I am still learning what I am doing but I like to get my husbands advice.. I have a tendancy to stand up as soon as I swing because I like to watch the ball and see where it goes.. one problem.. when I start to watch the ball it actually makes me totally miss. I was explaining this to Nathan and he agreed to show me the difference in trying to watch the ball and focusing on hitting the ball and watching it after that point..



Nathan stood in place and very smoothly swung the club and it was a beautiful hit. Nice job hun..

Next he showed me what not to do.. this is the funny part.. Trying to do a good job but using the stand up tenique.. Nathan swung the club and aside from missing the ball completely... the golf club slipped right out of his hands and in a circular motion flew towards the middle of the driving range... and that is also right where it landed.. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen.. I almost peed my pants laughing.


And to add to the funny-ness of the situation, I swear there was someone in every section and the top level was also full.. we had to wait til we left to go get it so he wouldnt get welted with the 10,000 golf balls flying every second onto the green.. Way to go hun.. That is the last time I ask you for a demonstration.. ha ha.. just kidding..



2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my heavens! That is hilarious!!! I have a similar problem when it comes to hitting the ball....I think I'm afraid to hit it...and I stand up at the last second too! I'll have to give it another try this year.

Claudia T said...

So when do you guys want to come over and watch that video? Because Nathan made it clear in the last comment he left on our blog, that we could go golfing with you guys...IF I watched that video! lol so we'll have to plan a day to go! Wow, I have so much to learn...
-Claudia
-p.s. that was a hilarious story! How long did you guys have to wait??