Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!

So I am a couple days late to say it.. but who is surprised.. not me. Nathan turned 24 on Tuesday and we celebrated by staying home!! yay! I am so boring.. We went out to dinner with all of our friends for a multi-birthday-party shindig for Nathan Morgan and Dallin to Texas roadhouse.. It was so good!! So here are some pics of the wonderful occasion! I love you baby.. hope you had a fun birthday!! Xoxo!





3 comments:

Claudia T said...

Happy belated birthday! Sorry we missed the party...oh wait...I think the invitation must have gotten lost in the mail or something!
By the way we haven't seen Ernie on here in a while...

Sarah said...

Happy birthday! It looks like fun!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I am so glad that you guys are 24. Happy birthday, by the way. Dallin has told me he's 23 years old, I sware, two thousand times this last year.