Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged by stef so here is me in ABC's!
A- Attached or single: Attached for almost 1 year.. holy cow.
B- Best Friend: Nathan. without a doubt.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake 100% Pie..Ew.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday.. date night with my lover
E- Essential Items: cell phone..pathetic, lip gloss..its a must
F- Favorite Color: Green or Yellow.. depends on what it is..
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither.. hurts my teeth..
H- Hometown: Huntsville, Ut
I- Indulgences: Mint Creamies.. Potatoes.. crave them.
J- January or July: Need you ask.. July
K- Kids: No thanks.. I teach the sunbeams..
L- Like or Love: Love.. isn't it such a strong word..
M- Marriage Date: June 9, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 1 Sister.. 3 brothers.. 4 sister in-laws..4 brother in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: either as long as it is juice.. gotta have the sugar..
P- Phobias or Fears: Living life without Nathan.. won't do it..
R- Reason to Smile: No reason not to.. I'm too blessed..
S- Season: Summer.. bring on tanning season
T- Tag Six: Ashlee..Kellee..Dana.. Lauren.. Bridgette.. Sarah
U- Unknown fact about me: I've never clogged a toilet.. thats all.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the steak..
W-Worst Habit: ..not telling.. 2nd.. biting my nails til they bleed
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: never had an ultrasound.. but it will probably be cooler..
Y- Your fav food: Everything.. sloppy joes are high up on my list.. and tacos.. and mint chocolate chip ice cream.. if that is considered food..
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

P.S. I really do like kids and I might want one.. maybe one day.. but sunbeams are pretty good birth contol... oh what your kids tell me.. out of the mouth of babes..

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ha...sunbeams are a good birth control...somehow I got preggers while teaching nursery though...how that happened?? Mmm mint choc chip ice cream....good choice. Hey would you mind getting a tan for me this summer too?

Stefani said...

I love it. I am so glad you did it. You are awesome. I love your little know fact.

Matchbox Mom said...

Oh man...i'm glad you're not teaching one of my kids...hahaha you would probably know wayyyy too much about me and Steven.
Loved your Tag..now you gotta go look at mine.

Loves

Sarah said...

Cute post! I did this one a few months ago and it was really fun thinking up the answers. It's nice to get to know you better - it's hard living so far from family - we feel like we don't really know anyone anymore! So keep up the great posts!

Sara Bosler Castro said...

Come on Shar...I want a baby to play with! How fun would that be at a girls night?? Haha. Hey I changed my address to sarabosler.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Ya I think after teaching the sunbeams I might consider waiting a while before having children also! lol