Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why I love my Husband..

For some strange and unexplainable reason, life has seemed absolutely crazy lately. Work life, family life, home life, church life.. it has all been amazing but at the same time crazy.. but in all the mess there has been only one guy that has helped me make it through. And that is my husband. I would not be able to wake up in the morning and be glad to be where I am at without him.. He is the strongest, most positive, most supporting, most handsome-est, most enthusiastic, most loving person I have ever met in my life. For anyone that knows Nathan, knows that he will never give up. It doesn't matter what he is working on. He will NEVER give up.. As many as you know he injured his ankle while rock climbing. He hurt it to a point that he was in crutches for a couple days, we were looking at the option of surgery, and he has been wearing a boot around for the last couple weeks. But do you think that stopped him?? Not a chance. Not even an injured foot stopped him from going to work and being happy about it.. We were also able to participate in one of our favorite past times.. cutting up cows. Nathan is an example to me to look at the good things in life. I was recently given a new calling at church and to be completely honest I was scared out of my mind. I cried for days because I didn't know how I was going to be able to handle it. Nathan was there and is still there to help me with all my lessons and to make sure that I know everything I can about the gospel. I love him so much and I don't know what I would do without him.. I am so blessed to have met him and somehow talked him into marrying me. I love you Nathan so much! Thank you for everything! 143

4 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Ok...we always thought that Nathan was a catch, but I have to know...what is the new church calling?
You've got me on pins and needles.

Cody & Melanie said...

Yep your a lucky one! BUT so is he! I do love how positive he is! Good luck with everything! If you need anything let me know!Luv yA!

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

What a sweet post! You guys are so good together!

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

I love this! Oh and I agree about the hole dog bathing thing.. so true! Hey did u know I babysat your little niece in law.. Bailey! Loved her! Such a small world!